Did the camera cable come loose from the camera or from the black box?
Remove everything from your window (camera and cable). Completely remove the camera and open the black box.
1. Connect the cable to the camera. The blue end of the cable should be facing the back of the camera (so the metal part is facing up - Picture 1 and 2). Once the cable is plugged into the camera, press the black part of the camera, which is now under the cable, this will lock the cable into the camera (Picture 3).
2. Place the camera in the camera holder. Fix the camera with the 4 small anchor points. Insert the cable into the large slot on the camera holder. Place the cover on the camera holder, but don't close it completely, because the part that allows you to change the position of the camera still needs to be integrated (camera position adjustment will be explained later). Once the three parts are assembled, you can close the camera holder completely.
3. Insert the camera cable into the Raspberry Pi (microcomputer inside of the black box). The metal tab of the cable should touch the metal part of the Raspberry Pi connector. Therefore, the blue part of the cable should face the openings of the black box (Picture 1). Once the cable is inserted, you still need to secure it by pressing the black part just behind the cable, as you did with the camera (Picture 2).
4. Now close the black box by putting the cover of the box on the other part of the black box.
5. Plug the power cable into the black box.
6. You can now reposition your camera on your window by following these instructions, "Set the camera position correctly."