How can I get my Telraam device?
There are two ways of getting a Telraam device:
- Via an existing network or a network to be created in your area.
- By acquiring the device by yourself.
Join a network!
To find out if a network is active in your community or if a project is in preparation, simply consult the "Start counting" section on the Telraam website, and you will be able to register, and to join an existing or future network in your area.
Acquire your own personal Telraam device
Is there no Telraam network active in your area yet? You can also just order your own Telraam, install it and connect to the Telraam system.
You may order your Telraam from Gotron. There are 2 options:
The whole Telraam-kit you will be delivered by Gotron consists of the following components:
- Raspberry Pi v3b+: https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-3-model-a-plus/
- Camera module: https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/camera-module-v2/
- Casing (Pi & Camera): https://www.conrad.com/p/teko-tek-cam9-sbc-camera-housing-compatible-with-raspberry-pi-black-1008227
- Een 16GB SD-card
- power adapter