The Telraam Wi-Fi is not visible on your mobile device after connecting your Telraam?
After your Telraam is turned on, the Telraam hotspot should appear as a Wi-Fi option on your mobile device within a minute. It doesn't? Then you have two options to try to identify and fix the problem:
1. If you just connected your Telraam, a small red light should come on on your black box (and during the first few seconds, another small green light should flash and then automatically go out). It doesn't? There may be a problem with your SD card. Read the following instructions to try to fix the problem.
2. Make sure your SD card is installed correctly. This small card (left) is the one that was delivered with your Telraam, along with the adapter (right).
The SD card should be inserted properly into the black box, with the metal part facing up (the part of the black box without holes as shown in the video below).
3. Restart your mobile device or computer.
4. Check that the small red light now comes on when you plug your black box back in (a small green light blinks for the first few seconds after plugging it in and then goes out, which is normal). If the little lights still don't appear, see the following article "A problem with the device?"
5. Still not working? Try using another mobile device or computer to see if the original problem was with your computer or mobile device.
6. Still no improvement? Then there may be a problem with the SD card in your Telraam device. Reinstalling the software on your SD card may solve the problem, the adapter will be helpful. See this article to know how to do this: "Updating the Telraam software by yourself".
Didn't find these tips helpful? Send us an email at support@Telraam.net explaining the problem as precisely as possible and we will get back to you as soon as possible.